Tri-Ess - The Society for the Second Self, Inc. Tri-Ess is a Family Oriented (yes, you read that correctly) organization. Tri-Ess provides support to the heterosexual crossdresser, and also to the Spouse/Partner/Significant Other. Click here for the link to Tri-Ess Bylaws and here for Tri-Ess Policies.
S.P.I.C.E. - Spouses and Partners International Conference for Education
Chi Chapter - Chicago chapter of Tri-Ess and hosts of Holiday En Femme 2001
Tau Sigma Kappa - Colorado chapter of Tri-Ess since 1985
Sigma Epsilon - Atlanta chapter of Tri-Ess
Sigma_Mu - FYI - Sigma Mu is closing it's doors (7-17-11).
Alpha Zeta - Phoenix AZ Chapter of Tri-Ess since 1985
Las Vegas Events - Info on Las Vegas and current events!
A Significant Other View - Helpful information for Significant Other & Family crossdressing issues!
Be-All Transgender Convention - Chicago’s Transgender Convention
The Center - Support & social acitivities for the Transgender Community in Las Vegas
International Foundation for Gender Education (I.F.G.E.) - I.F.G.E. Promotes the understanding and acceptance of All People
- The best way to describe Diva Las Vegas is to say it's a great vacation opportunity to get away and be yourself for a while. It is a vacation experience, and is quite different from a typical TG community convention or event. There are no speakers, no seminars, no talent contests, and no big communal closet feeling. We have a complete schedule of activities of all types.
- "Glamour Boutique 2 - Just You" - A transgender friendly boutique based in Las Vegas, NV, and just as our slogan says, we provide a range of products and services to help you become "The Person You Always Wanted To Be". Amy and her staff have years of experience doing makeovers and transformations!
Diva Las Vegas - A Transgendered Guide to Las Vegas
Diva Las Vegas - The Big List of recommended (and not so recommended) places in Las Vegass
- "Isabel's Transformations, Las Vegas, Nevada" - Serving the transgendered & crossdressing community. Isabel offers professional male-to-female transformation services in a private, safe location in the city of Las Vegas. Whether you are a local girl wanting new tips or a visitor ready to get her glam on, Isabel is here for you.
Studio Lites - Gender friendly boutqiue for makeovers and shopping! Now open in Las Vegas.
- "Susan Naples" - Serving the Transgender Community with High Quality Graphic Design and Printing.
- Nicole Renee from Primp This! of Las Vegas grants all beautifying wishes through hair, make-up, and photography services. She does mainstream and transformation/transgender makeovers, and will help you commemorate the experience with photographs.
Eureka! En Femme Getaway - A Vacation not a typical "T" community Convention, based out of the Basin Park Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. This event is a lot like "Diva Las Vegas" except Eureka Springs is America's Victorian Village that brings back Images of a time past, where trolley cars transport passengers on Cobble Stone Streets. Eureka has a vast array of Specialty Shops ~ Art Galleries ~ Fine Restaurants, and Historic Hotels.
Esprit - Is one of the nation's leading transgender conferences - Esprit is held in beautiful Port Angeles, Washington. A scenic 2-hour drive and ferry ride from Seattle. Think of Esprit as a combination of college, sorority, shopping and sightseeing tourist fling, high society parties, and slumber party all rolled into one memorable and fun experience.
Southern Comfort Conference - The Southern Comfort Conference, held each year in Atlanta, is the largest convention for transgendered people in the world. For a week each September, hundreds of kindred spirits attend-to meet, share, experience and enjoy the company of others.